Sunday, November 27, 2011

Testing our connection

I will be flying from Portland, Maine, to Bangalore, India, on Thursday afternoon.
These last few days before I leave are filled with excitement and wonder for me.

Packing my bag.
I want to check with you to be sure you are able to receive this post, and to make sure you understand how this will work for you to follow what I am doing in India.
If you get a message in your email, would you let me know by contacting me through the "contact" tab in my blog.


5 comments:

  1. Martin,

    You won't regret a day once you get over your jet lag. Be sure to document your experiences and share them with all of us, your extended family.

    Bon Voyage

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best and Happy journey Martin! Hope you have received my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe trip. Looking forward to reading your updates!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin, have a safe journey. I will be following you on your travel. Connection works well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good trip over. Am looking forward to hearing about your venture - David

    ReplyDelete