Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Long Day in the Lab

I work in the computer lab everyday with Veeresh, the system administrator, Pawan, the computer teacher, and Ganga, an English teacher who has been able to spend all his time with me while I am here at School this month. He has been doing the actual teaching of students because we have been doing activities related to curriculum. I would have a hard time being understood by the students. And I think I would be totally exhausted by 5:00 if I had to do that myself. As it is, I am just very tired. Ganga has been able to work with the groups of 7th, 8th and 9th grade students that are being rotated through the lab in groups of 14. There are two classes of 40 students in each grade. I am confident that after I leave he will be able to continue to integrate internet activities for other teachers.
Today students were searching for information using Google, and copying and pasting it into a Word document.

Here are some pictures of the monkeys that come and go from the yard outside Ravi's house, where I am living.

No comments:

Post a Comment